Process Engineer - World Class Manufacturing
c£35,000 per annum (negotiable dependent upon experience) + excellent benefits including bonuses, private healthcare and 5 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays (rising with service) Working hours 8am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
A UK subsidiary of a global group, manufacturing and distributing a wide range of specialist products widely used in the building and construction sectors, working across a varied and diverse client base.
There is plenty of scope for immediate and continuous improvement within the business which is growing through acquisition and organic growth. Significant and ongoing site investment in people and equipment. Fostering a great team spirit, we enjoy high levels of employee satisfaction and a low attrition rate.
To Identify, implement, monitor and maintain efficient and safe manufacturing processes.
- Identify inefficiencies in process, plant and equipment, and facilitate improvement
- Investigate and resolve quality failures and inconsistencies
- Assist with the implementation of new raw materials and products
- Lead the development of capital and operational process development projects including specification, tendering, project approval, installation and commissioning
- Develop data capture and plant information systems to improve operational efficiency
- Identify safety or quality issues in the operation of process plant and equipment
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree (or similar) qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in a manufacturing plant environment
- Knowledge and experience of continuous and lean manufacturing techniques
- Good EHS knowledge
- Attentive to detail, committed and resilient
- Proven track record of achieving targets in a similar environment
- A highly effective communicator with gravitas, drive and enthusiasm
Package: Salary c£35,000 (negotiable); bonuses consistently being paid out at 10% plus per annum; pension (employer contribution up to 9%); private medical insurance; 25 days leave + bank holidays (increasing with service); Life Assurance; Employee Assistance Programme; Income Protection; Long Service Awards and more…
Working Hours: Usually 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, occasional overtime for commissioning and installation works, or on special projects
Please send your application to Lorna Dane at email@example.com - thank you.