Administration & Logistics Executive
Up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
Suitable for a recent Grad with office experience or applicants with similar experience (salary negotiable – as applicable)
We are a small, niche, long established technology accessories business, (for phones, tablets, watches, speakers etc) based in well appointed, rural offices, now seeking to recruit someone to undertake our Administration & Logistics Executive role. We have a strong track record of team development in this lively, supportive and welcoming work environment.
You will be tasked with the management of the sales order processing function, including some operational and logistics responsibilities (working with our logistics agency), to ensure the efficient turnaround on order processing and customer deliveries. From your office base, you will liaise with our factories, suppliers, warehouse and customers. Management of the sales support and administration tasks will enable the transition between manufacturing and deliveries, ensuring a smooth and consistent supply chain.
The Tasks Assigned
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Administration & Logistics Executive will conduct the following key functions:-
- Produce supplier Purchase Orders and other relevant documentation
- Manage stock with our local warehouse, to ensure accurate reporting and prompt deliveries to customers
- Liaise with our team/factories in China, to coordinate production, pre-release inspections and deliveries
- Coordinate import/export processes (training given) and working closely with third party agents
- Process customer orders, book into finance systems, produce reports, prepare commercial and final customer invoices
- Liaise with channel customers and maintain accurate information covering all aspects of product deliveries and backlog management
- Liaison with office stock room personnel for samples and maintain accurate stock reporting
- Look after office supplies (facilities, stationery, toner, business services etc)
- Answering phones and meeting and greeting guests arriving on site
The Skills and/or Experience Required for the Role
- Previous experience in a similar role (diverse, busy administration) in a small/medium sized business
- Experience in a business with global markets
- Strong personal responsibility, initiative and integrity
- High attention to detail, strong memory with excellent recall
- Computer literate, competent user of MS Word and Excel
- Confident and outgoing, genuine customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
The Salary & Benefits
Salary is up to £25,000 per annum, dependent upon experience (all levels considered). We offer a pension; our annual leave entitlement is a generous 28 days, plus bank holidays. Working hours are 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday, free parking on site.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering email to Lorna Dane at the Dane Partnership Ltd, our retained HR & Recruitment partner – no agencies please. Please send your application to email@example.com - thank you.