Junior Technology Support Analyst (Graduate), Camberley
£18-21k + benefits including pension and gym membership
This outstanding, award winning employer (voted best ‘Best Outsourcing Company of the Year’ in the 'National Technology Awards’ - 2017) is now looking for a Junior Technology Support Analyst (Graduate) to help look after the needs of their impressive and expanding client list.
This is a "vibrant, fast paced technology company who offer friendly and professional IT Support, Services and Solutions to businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire", they bring corporate technology to the SME market – specialising in providing technology solutions from the major global brands (such as Microsoft, HP and Cisco).
Based in modern, bright and stylish offices in Camberley, this is an at times demanding environment to work in, but genuinely satisfying and great fun.
Reporting to the Support Team Leader, the Junior Technology Support Analyst duties include (but are not limited to):
- Giving sympathetic and proactive support to users of varying skill levels and IT knowledge using the appropriate language, over the telephone or in-person (at a customer’s site)
- Updating and progressing outstanding calls and providing regular feedback of call status to the client
- Call prioritisation and escalation of incidents and problems to the Support Manager
- Keeping the client database and files up to date with current data and proactively updating it where possible
- Providing support for Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2016, Office365, Microsoft Exchange, Symantec/Norton Antivirus, Internet Connectivity and many client applications
- Providing support for Laptops, Desktops, Smart Phones, Tablets, Mobile Devices, Networks (Routers and Switches) and Printers
- Other duties include…
- Creating Office 365 user accounts and carrying out Outlook Migrations
- Installing and Configuring new PCs, including Data Migration
- PC MOT’s, disk clean-ups and Malware/Virus removals
- Some onsite visits may be required from time to time as part of your role
- Any other admin tasks as required.
Junior Technology Support Analyst, Skills & Experience
- Good level of experience of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to seek support from the appropriate channels/resources or to independently research the issue and apply a suitable fix/resolution
- Ability to explain information in a professional and appropriate manner to clients of differing levels of technical knowledge
- Applicants must be able to quickly learn new skills in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate an interest in new technologies
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure with well-developed work organisation & prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in work
- Ability to schedule tasks, meet deadlines, work unsupervised and follow procedures
- Education to Degree standard in an IT-related subject
- Full, Clean British Driving License.
Pay and benefits: Salary (negotiable dependent upon experience) £18-21k per annum, pension and gym membership. Free parking local to site and some on site parking (first come first served). Working hours: Three patterns (some variance may be negotiable) as follows:- 8am– 4.30pm, 9 – 5.30pm and 9.30am - 6.00pm. We rotate these hours amongst the team and have a weekly shift rotation where possible. Applications to our exclusive and retained executive search consultancy at Dane Partnership ONLY. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you.