Site Secretary / Administrator – Design & Build Sector
Salary £32,000 per annum (negotiable dependent upon experience) + benefits including Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and Bonus. With headquarters based in Bracknell, Berkshire, you will travel by car to, and work from, sites across the Home Counties (you will not be required to work from our London office or London sites). Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Specialising in the planning, design and management of fit-out and refurbishment projects for commercial office spaces. A busy and highly reputable employer, with high standards, unrivalled service excellence, low staff turnover and a reputation for being an employer of choice. A genuine opportunity to make this role your own and become the trusted, knowledgeable, ‘go to’ person for the senior team. You are working at the heart of our projects.
The role will include administrative and secretarial support at various sites, encompassing a wide variety of duties including data entry, reporting, corresponding, chasing, proof reading, e-mail and telephone communications with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Site Secretary Responsibilities:
- General administration work
- Diary management for managers at each site
- Preparation of project reports
- Minute taking
- Updating documentation on the company intranet
- Project work form the Bracknell head office, supporting with the collation and preparation
- of documentation
Site Secretary Applicant Requirements:
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
- Must be comfortable with multi-site working – you will be expected to work from various and changing locations as each project is launched and completed
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail, organised, with a calm manner
- Able to multi task, prioritise and action track
- Proficient in the use of Word and Excel
- Full UK driving licence and own transport (mileage allowance applicable @ 45ppm)
About the Benefits
The Site Secretary will receive circa £32k per annum (negotiable dependent upon experience) + benefits including Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and Bonus. Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm, travel time to sites is included within those working hours.
*Fantastic employer, outstanding reputation*
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV to our exclusively appointed consultant, at the Dane Partnership. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes and very much look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to email@example.com - thank you.