Client Account Manager, IT Sector
£35-37k + benefits include pension and gym membership
This outstanding, award winning employer is now looking for an additional Client Account Manager to assist in supporting and developing relationships with their expanding and diverse client base.
This is a "vibrant, fast paced technology company offering friendly and professional IT Support, Services and Solutions to businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire”, they bring corporate technology to the SME market – specialising in the provision of IT solutions from major global brands (such as Microsoft, HP and Cisco).
Based in modern, bright, stylish offices in Camberley, this can be a demanding environment to work in, but it is always satisfying, rewarding and great fun.
Reporting to the Client Delivery Manager, Client Account Manager responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Client Management for a portfolio of clients, creating a trusted relationship. Organisation and tracking of client review meetings, creation and management of client IT roadmaps and risk registers
- Translation of the Client Business Strategy into an IT Strategy
- Attendance at Client Review Meetings, articulating IT Strategy into easy-to-understand language and carrying out presentations to key decision makers
- Working with colleagues including technical/solution architects in understanding technical and business requirements, turning them into deliverable IT projects
- Tracking open action lists, ensuring actions are completed on time and of a high quality; working closely with Technical Support Teams
- Preparation and issue of quotes and invoices
- Attendance at networking events (including occasional breakfast and evening meetings)
- Prompt delivery of Monthly Client Reports
- Tracking Software and Service Renewals across an assigned portfolio of existing clients
- Hardware Refresh sales across an assigned portfolio of existing clients
- Increasing penetration of new and existing services across an assigned portfolio of existing clients
- Sharing knowledge and experience across the Client Delivery Team
- Forming strong and positive relationships with colleagues
- On Boarding New Clients: Preparing for, organising and undertaking discovery audits for potential clients; Organising and Chairing on-boarding review meetings
- Project Management: Working with Technical teams to spec out and quote Project work; Project Management, resource scheduling and client communications during new installations and other ad-hoc projects; stakeholder relationship management
- New Product Development: Assisting in assessing new technologies for suitability for clients, ensuring profitability; assisting in researching competitor product offerings and understanding pricing and product positioning; assisting in assessing suppliers and negotiating favourable terms with key suppliers; assisting in key supplier management; working with the marketing team to prepare new product literature
Client Account Manager, Experience, Key Competencies, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Good understanding of technology, including cloud hosted solutions, infrastructure and end user devices
- Ability to explain complex technologies in an easy-to-understand way for non-technical clients
- Good commercial and financial acumen with an ability to spot opportunities to improve revenue and margin
- Well presented, personable, genuine, open and trustworthy
- Organised and proactive
- Positive, confident, outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Driving licence
Client Account Manager, Qualifications
- Previous and demonstrable experience in a similar role (essential)
- Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE II (desirable)
Pay and benefits: Salary (negotiable dependent upon experience) £35-37k per annum, pension and gym membership. Free parking local to our offices and on site parking (first come first served). Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with occasional overtime, evening events and travel to client sites required.
Applications to our exclusive and retained executive search consultancy at Dane Partnership ONLY. Please send your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you.