Product Marketing Executive - Graduate
£19,000 - £22,000 per annum + benefits
We are a small, niche, long established technology accessories business, (for phones, tablets, watches, speakers etc) based in well appointed offices, now seeking to recruit a Product Marketing Executive. We have a strong track record of growth and team development in this lively, supportive and welcoming work environment.
You will be tasked with assisting the Product Manager to build the company’s product vision and strategy, including working to define and implement pricing, positioning and feature planning for all new launches. Using market awareness, business acumen and excellent research skills you will deliver and implement a product launch plan that includes products, services and in-store solutions.
The Tasks Assigned
Reporting to the Product Manager, the Product Marketing Executive will fulfil the following key functions:-
- Work in collaboration with the Product Manager to deliver a product development strategy for each product range
- Work with the Product Manager to define specifications, features, user benefits and design elements of the products
- Liaise with our Project Management team in China, source suppliers and evaluate all samples and prototypes
- Work with the Product Manager on product pricing and channel strategy, and to define the launch plan for new product ranges in all territories
- Liaise with outsourced creative agencies on packaging concepts and artwork
- Produce supporting documentation, including but not limited to description sheets, data sheets, product photography, packaging
- Evaluate and document the feasibility of in-store merchandising and collaborate with the Sales Director on channel presentations, trade shows, training etc.
- Create all materials to support the products in market, such as demo videos
- Prepare product samples for channel partners and remote staff
- Support the team as necessary to ensure fast and effective response to channel and end-customer enquiries
The Skills and/or Experience Required for the Role
- Graduate with at least 6 months work experience and/or a placement year in industry
- Passion for technology and innovation, motivated by the end-to-end process
- Creative writer, comfortable editing marketing material
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate, competent user of MS suite
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally to trade shows in the UK & Europe
The Salary & Benefits
The Product Marketing Executive salary is negotiable between £19,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent upon experience. We offer a pension; our annual leave entitlement is a generous 28 days, plus bank holidays. Working hours are 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday, free parking on site.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering email to Lorna Dane at the Dane Partnership Ltd, our retained HR & Recruitment partner – no agencies please.