Administration Support – Online Sales Business
Salary c£20,000 - 23,000 per annum + benefits (some negotiation possible according to experience)
As a premium fashion import, distribution and sales business, we are looking for a self-starter, an agile learner with a natural affinity towards commercial acumen. You will be task focussed, and see the ‘bigger picture’, with the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload with minimal supervision. As a small but growing business, there is opportunity for expansion of the role in due course in terms of responsibility, alongside the realistic possibility of yearly bonuses and increased remuneration commensurate with personal and business growth and performance.
This is (genuinely) a unique opportunity to support and further develop this growing business’s ecommerce partnerships with eBay and Amazon, whilst maintaining a hands-on roll in the planning, execution and future development of our in-house ecommerce platform and associated social media interfaces, which require frequent editing and updates.
Duties include but are not limited to:
The following provides an overview of the role’s key responsibilities.
- Assisting the On-Line Sales Manager with daily customer enquiries coming in via our on-line trading partners and our own in house e-commerce platform
- Putting together product image and descriptions, and web optimization of Shopify listings
- Day to day management of social media platforms
- Generation of sales and management reporting
- Processing of customer returns
- Sales/product trend reporting and management
- Liaising with the Online Sales Manager and warehouse staff
- Educated (degree preferable but not essential) in marketing or associated business orientated field
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice including but not limited to SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media channels
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools and HTML
- Organisation skills
- Computer skills (MS Office or similar – training given on our bespoke systems)
- Fluent English (verbal and written) and good numeracy skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, hands-on approach. technical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Desire and ambition to make this role your own!
Desirable, but not essential:
- An understanding of online trading/e-commerce
- Previous demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of online legal requirements
But most importantly you should have the desire, drive and ambition to make this role your own! Opportunity for expansion of the role, responsibility, yearly bonuses and increased remuneration.
About the Employer:
We are a premium fashion import, distribution and stock disposal business. A relatively young company, with big ideas and long term ambitions. Located in new premises in Camberley, we are a destination business for the high end clothing market. Offering a full service from sourcing and distribution of international apparel brands, to the sale of clothing online; creating movement of merchandise for high profile clients.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary £19-22,000, with opportunity for expansion to responsibilities, annual bonuses and increased remuneration in tandem with the business and role development short and long term. Pension. Annual leave of 28 days per annum. Working hours 9am to 5.30pm (possibly some flexibility with start and finish time). Occasional work outside hours, compensated with time off in lieu. Some on site parking, otherwise local parking without restriction.
How to get in touch:
Contact our retained HR and Search Consultant , Lorna Dane at the Dane Partnership Ltd. Please send your application to email@example.com - thank you.