Front End Developer
Circa £35,000 - £40,000 (negotiable based on experience)
Working for a brand and category leader (a leading household name) within a global business, the Front End Developer will support global ecommerce, brand websites and digital marketing programs. As an integral part of the digital team based in West London (Hayes), this is an exciting opportunity, working with a broad range of stakeholders across an international business.
The ideal candidate will have broad website / ecommerce experience, ideally working with websites with large amounts of content / products. Having previous Demandware /Salesforce Commerce Cloud would be advantageous (but not essential). You must be competent with Front End technologies, able to understand code issues and work closely with the web team to fix and escalate problems.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Technical content support, set up and front end development
- Managing CMS to support website changes, setting up products and technical content updates
- Working with the wider digital team and UX analyst on ongoing improvements to the website
- Working with third party marketing managers, acting as our primary digital point of contact for our 50+ global third party markets
- Working with the ecommerce and marketing teams to develop and implement digital and promotional campaigns
- Driving, supporting, and testing Google tagging and SEO/PPC activities
- Working with the Digital Project Manager to deliver detailed digital rollout plans for brand subsidiaries and third party businesses
- Acting as the central testing lead, ensuring required standards are met
- Maintaining day-to-day contact with supporting agencies and external partners
- Supporting post rollout with any technical issues or website development required
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Relevant experience within a Digital based role, either agency or in-house
- Previous ecommerce experience essential
- Previous Front-end web development experience including HTML, Java-Script, CSS, XML and web editing software e.g. Dreamweaver
- Some design experience and working knowledge of Adobe design software including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with tools like Amplience desirable
- Experience in A/B testing and website analytics
- Online/digital project management experience including taking new websites from concept to launch
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to make decisions, act independently to ensure the business objectives are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with agencies and international stakeholders desirable
Salary circa £35,000 - £40,000 negotiable based on experience + benefits including: pension, life insurance, health insurance (post qualifying period), 25 days annual leave
You will be based at offices in Hayes, with free onsite parking and good access to public transport.
Applications: Applications in writing to our exclusive and retained Recruitment Partner at Dane Partnership. Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it must be assumed that if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you.