Sales Support & Administration Executive
(This position is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate)
£19-21,000 per annum + benefits
Salary negotiable for those with proven experience in a similar role
We are a small, niche, long established technology accessories business, (for phones, tablets, watches, speakers etc) based in well appointed, rural offices, now seeking to recruit someone to undertake our Sales Support & Administration Management. We have a strong track record of graduate and team development in this lively, supportive and welcoming work environment.
You will be tasked with the management of the sales order processing function, including some operational and logistics responsibilities (working with our logistics agency), to ensure the efficient turnaround on order processing and customer deliveries. Working in close contact with our factories, suppliers, warehouse and customers, management of the sales support and administration tasks will enable the transition between manufacturing and deliveries, ensuring a smooth and consistent supply chain.
The Tasks Assigned
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Support & Administration Executive will conduct the following key functions:-
- Produce supplier Purchase Orders and corresponding documentation
- Manage stock with our local warehouse, to ensure accurate reporting and prompt deliveries to customers
- Liaise with our team/factories in China, to coordinate production, pre-release inspections and deliveries
- Coordinate import/export processes, working closely with third party agents
- Assist with fulfillment planning and product End of Life (EOL) management
- Process customer orders, book into finance systems, produce reports, prepare commercial and final customer invoices
- Liaise with channel customers and maintain accurate information covering all aspects of product deliveries and backlog management
- Management of product returns; Manage office stock room for samples and maintain accurate stock reporting
- Manage third-party office supplies (facilities, stationery, business services etc)
- Answering phones and meeting and greeting guests arriving on site
The Skills and/or Experience Required for the Role
For the Sales Support & Administration Executive role, we will consider recent graduates with previous work experience in an office, or perhaps a completed internship. Non graduates should have work experience in a similar, diverse administration role.
- Previous office administration experience in a small/medium sized business
- Strong personal responsibility, initiative and integrity
- High attention to detail, strong memory with excellent recall
- Computer literate, competent user of MS Word and Excel
- Confident and outgoing, genuine customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
The Salary & Benefits
The Sales Support & Administration Executive salary is £19-21,000 per annum, dependent upon experience. We offer a pension; our annual leave entitlement is a generous 28 days, plus bank holidays. Working hours are 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday, free parking on site.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering email to Lorna Dane at the Dane Partnership Ltd, our retained HR & Recruitment partner – no agencies please.