Team Administrator - London
£30-35k + outstanding benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and fast paced ‘creative and commercial interiors design’ organisation, based in exceptional offices with genuine progression opportunities. Leaders in our field, maintaining high standards and service excellence are pre-requisites for every member of the team, and key to our success.
This employer supports some of the biggest names in industry – building offices and fitting them out with everything from the ‘fairly traditional’ to the ‘incredibly futuristic’ in terms of fixtures and furnishings. The division of the business in which this role sits is where the designs really come to life – we make it happen – we put together the finishing touches and see every project through to completion and beyond. This is a role in which customer care and attention to detail are crucial – we work on multiple projects and you will be the ‘link’ between customers, suppliers, contractors and more – it’s never dull and it’s always busy!
The Team Administrator Job Description
Reporting to the Department Head, a brief outline of the daily duties include:-
- Provision of full administrative support to the London Team Account Managers
- Production of proposals and costings (on Excel)
- Liaison with key suppliers – communications by telephone and on email in order to maintain service levels, provide updates, obtain quotations and discuss the brief of relevant projects
- Matching specifications and finishes; providing samples and fabrics to customers and account managers; arranging product samples
- Raising quotes; revision of quotes; raising and collation of invoices
- Placing and tracking orders; checking acknowledgements and ensuring completion
- Providing Account Managers with pre-installation reports for projects
Team Administrator Applicant Requirements
- Experience in a project or similar complex administration role
- A team player with a helpful “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), numerate
- High attention to detail, organised, with a calm manner
- Able to multi task, prioritise and action track
- Proficient in the use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel; we will train on InDesign
About the Benefits
Annual starting salary of £30-35k (negotiable dependent upon experience), discretionary bonus, 28 days leave (including 8 Bank & statutory holidays and in addition, our offices are usually closed over the Christmas period – annual entitlement increases with service), Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to our exclusively appointed consultant, at the Dane Partnership. No agencies please. Due to the high volume of applications, it may not always be possible to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 4 working days, it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.