Working with project teams to produce winning proposal documents and presentations as well as wall artworks, manifestations, infographics and more
£30-40k (dependent upon experience)- 12 month contract
Part of one of the largest construction groups in the UK, and a FTSE 250 company. We have a long standing and enviable reputation in our sector - we are incredibly passionate about what we do, which includes the design and build of incredible commercial office space for our clients. We have high employee satisfaction and a low staff turnover.
As this is a fast moving industry you will need to be up-to-date with trends and able to react quickly. You will be working with project teams to produce winning proposal documents and presentations. As well as wall artworks, manifestations, infographics and other communications when required. Ideally you will have previously designed for the B2B market, experience designing proposals would be advantageous.
- 3+ years industry experience
- Degree or similar level qualification in graphic design
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant creative experience
Essential skills and responsibilities
- Expert in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Confident using a PC (not a Mac)
- Passionate about design and business
- Reliable and self-motivated with the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and independently
- Excellent project management skills with an aptitude for using your own initiative and problem solving
- Experience taking and interpreting briefs, managing and running projects from concept to completion, tailoring approach to suit clients and projects
- Confident liaising with external printing companies to agree timings. Good knowledge of bespoke digital printing capabilities
Dependent upon experience, £30-40k + benefits
Applications on email to Lorna Dane - email@example.com
Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually – if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed your application was not successful on this occasion.