Business Support Manager / Office Manager - £30-35k + benefits
This employer grew significantly last year – and is set to continue, effectively doubling again in size in under 3 years. An agile, innovative organisation, delivering a range of facilities management services to a prestigious client base in London, the South East and further afield. This business sets the standards competitors aspire to follow – a ‘people centric’ business keen to deliver the best service to clients, whilst maintaining high employee satisfaction, which is reflected in a low staff turnover.
Based in exceptional offices (with parking) in the Winnersh Triangle, we are now looking for a Business Support / Office Manager to join a fast paced, long established, successful and expanding team.
The business support function is vital to the service delivery and operational efficiency of our teams. This role will support in growing and enhancing the support function as the business continues to evolve.
Main duties and responsibilities
With 4 direct reports (all administration staff), reporting to the Service Director, the Business Support Manager will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring a comprehensive business administration service is delivered to the Business, working in partnership with managers to ensure support is available in the execution of various projects and business support tasks as required
- Manage and develop the Business Support Team (consisting of 4 direct reports) through coaching, mentoring and use of structured development plans
- Establish SLA’s, KPI’s, standards and procedures for the Business Support team and ensure that these are implemented, monitored, reviewed and continuously improved
- To prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, reporting on performance against target and recommendations for improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with operational Directors and key internal and external stakeholders, including relationship management of Head Office suppliers
- Ensuring business wide communication and support is standardised and effective
- Managing and working within assigned Business Support budgets
- Resolving (or escalating) service delivery issues within available resources
- Ensuring corporate initiatives are implemented using business support staff as change agents, promoting a strong customer focus within the team and wider business
- Take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management, promoting good habits and methods of work
Skills & Qualification
- Experience managing and training (ability to engage, mentor and coach) direct reports within a business support function
- Able to prioritise a workload subject to rapid change and sudden peaks
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly computer literate (Microsoft Office) and used to working on a sizeable CRM database
- ‘Go the Extra Mile’ attitude
Salary & Benefits
£30-35k + benefits - 28 days a/l (including statutory/bank holidays), subsidised gym membership, pension, cycle to work scheme, employer assistance, eye care, employer discounts and more…..
Applications in writing to Lorna Dane - firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please. In view of the sometimes higher volumes of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you.