This is an exciting new vacancy that has been created within the Marketing Team. The company is in the process of launching a new website and want a talented individual to help produce the content that will drive additional visitors to the new website. This will be in the form of Videos, Animations, InfoGraphics and other Marketing Collateral.
This role is ideally suited to a University Under-Graduate who is looking for a year’s experience in business, and wanting to create a strong portfolio of work to demonstrate their experience to future employers. However, applications will be considered from other individuals, for example Graduates who are looking for their first steps in a Marketing/Design career.
This outstanding employer (current winner of the CRN Award for the UK’s Best IT Reseller to SME’s) is looking to fill this intern/placement opportunity for a period of up to 12 months. The employer is a "vibrant, fast paced technology company who offer friendly and professional IT Support, Services and Solutions to over 250 diverse businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire", they bring corporate technology to the SME market – specialising in providing technology solutions from the major global brands (such as Microsoft, HP, Apple and Cisco).
Based in modern, bright and stylish offices in Camberley, this is an at times demanding environment to work in, but genuinely satisfying and great fun.
You will be responsible for:-
- Filming and Editing Videos/Interviews on Technology or Business Leadership subjects
- Animating and producing short ‘How To’ technology tutorials
- Designing InfoGraphics to support the Marketing Content being produced by the Marketing Manager.
- Designing other graphics to support the Social Media activity of the Marketing Manager
- Producing other Marketing Collateral such as leaflets and brochures
- Producing Brand-related material, to include Headshots, PowerPoint Presentations, Proposal Documents and other branded templates.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator) is essential
- Experience in Animation techniques
- Experience in vlogging and YouTube
- Experience in filming/lighting of Interviews and Presentations would be desirable.
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects and Premiere would be desirable
The office hours are Monday to Friday, 9 – 5.30pm.
Applications in writing ONLY to our exclusive and retained executive search consultant Lorna Dane - email@example.com
No agencies please.