The world's leading innovator and manufacturer in their specialist sector - 100+ years of history and experience in the industry with the processes and know-how allowing them to offer the industry's widest range of products, now seeks to recruit a Customer Quality Manager
Reporting into the Technical Director, the Customer Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring product quality and customer service to maintain our reputation of technical excellence in the marketplace.
- Manage customer communications on quality / non-commercial topics
- Manage the customer audit, external accreditation, and internal audit process
- Manage the customer complaint process and coordinate on-site resolution activities
- Manage customer facing quality documentation (Certificates, Control Plans, FMEA’s, Inspection and Test Plans, Operating Procedures for customer approval)
- Interface with customers during site visits, customer inspections, meetings, and audits
- Proactively work with technical, production, commercial and sales teams to continuously improve processes
- Degree qualified (ideally in Material Science, Metallurgy, Engineering), or equivalent
- Proven experience in a high volume production environment
- Knowledge of quality non-conformance handling and audit processes
- Good customer communication skills
- Six Sigma qualification desirable
- Familiar with RCCA (Root Cause Corrective Action) and FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) methodologies
SALARY & BENEFITS
Circa £40 per annum (negotiable) + 1/4ly bonuses, 33 days holiday a year, pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
Applications in writing to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies please. In view of the sometimes overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest.