This new role is really very special, so we are looking for someone exceptional to fill it.
If you enjoy planning in order to be at least one step ahead; if you know how to ‘manage your boss’ whilst being mindful about who’s in command; if you can lead from the front rather than push from behind; if you can keep an eye on the detail without losing sight of the bigger picture – this is a role to excite and inspire you.
The position is best suited to someone with proven Executive Assistant and Project Administration experience. You will work closely with, and under the direction of the Managing Director in this growing, vibrant, award winning technology company. This business excels when it comes to delivering above and beyond customer expectation, it’s a “work hard” and “love what we do” environment where staff turnover is low and employee satisfaction is exceptionally high.
Based in bright, stylish offices the main duties will include:
- Provision of trusted and reliable EA support to the MD which includes managing client communications, diaries, travel, responding to emails
- Accompany the MD to client meetings in order to make notes on information discussed and actions offered/agreed
- Follow-up with meeting participants to confirm actions, timescales and expectations
- Co-ordinating team members to deliver on agreed actions and project tasks
- Track project milestones and prepare status reports and communications
- Pull together draft sales proposals and project plans, and prepare/check with the relevant managers prior to submission
- Provide regular project updates to the MD, account managers and their clients
- MS Office, databases and spreadsheets
- Previous proven EA/project administration experience
- Well presented, personable, genuine, open and trustworthy
- Highly organised! A completer/finisher
- A positive, outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player essential
Please forward a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whilst we try to respond to all applications individually, due to the sometimes larger responses to advertisements, this may not always be possible - as such, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed your application was not successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to hearing from you.