OUR PLEDGE TO CANDIDATES
Just as our representation of you is crucially important, we never forget you are our Ambassadors. From the outset, we recognise that an open and honest relationship between ourselves is vital. We will listen, consult, support and advise but we promise never to take your wishes for granted.
- An interview free from distraction and time constraint with out-of-hours appointments available
- Support from the first point of contact to placement and beyond
- Help, guidance and background information about each role and the prospective employer
- Confidentiality and the assurance that we WILL NOT pass on your details to anyone without your express permission to do so
- We will not re-write or amend your CV
- We will never try to push you into applying for a job we know you don't want.
- Quality training with the flexibility to tailor our courses to suit your needs
Examples of training courses available are:
- Interview skills and techniques. Real practice interviews with written feedback
- CV writing. Practical hands on guidance aimed at producing an accurate, clear and concise CV
- Examples and guidance on how various recruitment processes work, what to expect and how to make the most of your application
- Direction in respect of job applications whether made in writing direct to the employer, to an agent or online
- Jobsearch Support Programme for unemployed professionals (see News page)
- For Graduates and School leavers, go to at www.jumpstart.uk.com
For an informal chat, simply get in touch and find out how much more agreeable the job hunting and associated training experiences can be.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 01276 20444